Spyware Warrior Spyware Warrior
Help with Spyware, Hijacking & Other Internet Nuisances

FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register
Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in

What you should all know...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Spyware Warrior Forum Index -> Feedback for the Helpers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Trakanon

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 2:24 am    Post subject: What you should all know... Reply with quote

2 threads in here? You guys are doing an awesome job.I came here once and my problem was a very nasty CWS infection and you guys took care of it and 1 week later I was free again.

Since then,many of my friends got many kind of infection and I told them to come here,I helped them set up spybot and spyware blaster,do some clearing,shown them how to use HJT and since then they came here and got helped and everything works fine now.

You Guys ROCK!!

Taking your own time only to help other people is just amazing!Many surely don't realize the amount of time it can take you to help 1 case.The amount of work must be huge,for each individual.

Really,2 thumbs up...you deserve far better than 2 thumbs up to be honest.I sure wish I could have your knowledge about those viruses or whatever they can be! I would gladly lend a hand here!

Continue your fantastic work!

//Trakanon
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Spyware Warrior Forum Index -> Feedback for the Helpers All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: