Spyware Warrior Spyware Warrior
Help with Spyware, Hijacking & Other Internet Nuisances

FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register
Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in

Help for a very non-tech friend.....

View previous topic :: View next topic  
sabreman
Warrior

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 12:17 pm    Post subject: Help for a very non-tech friend..... Reply with quote

A friend asked me if I knew anything about cookies, and should she remove them because someone said she should, and that she had some problems that she didn't how to put right '
I immediately told her about Warriors - who have been so helpful to me - and she said " How do I do it then ".........

Now, she as even less tech-knowledge that me, - but she knows all abiut skype etc,, so she's probably a bit more advanced than I was - but should she simply register, then post here, give a very brief initial description of her worries, and ask for help ?
Because that's about I did , the first time I had issues.....

Thanks to you chaps, I learnt such a lot about computers, simply by following the instructions from my mentors.
Fingers xed, I have been able to cope with most things that I've encountered for a while now - but you never know what's round the corner, do you !
I shall simply pass on your initial advice, and let her enter a learning curve !
Thanks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Spyware Warrior Forum Index -> Talk About It All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: