Spyware Warrior Spyware Warrior
Help with Spyware, Hijacking & Other Internet Nuisances

FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register
Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in

Multiple tabs or windows opened in Firefox browser

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Spyware Warrior Forum Index -> Archived Spyware Removal Help Topics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bigalbuddy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:07 pm    Post subject: Multiple tabs or windows opened in Firefox browser Reply with quote

I tried to open and intstall a bonus software tool called The+Platnum+Approach.zip as an administrator and right after 75% of my decktop Icons were repalced with mozilla file icons and now the malware will not let me open any *.exe files or run any programs.. The malware just keep asking me if I want to save files to my computer that I have already saved. Firefox recomended that I run the Super Anti Spyware tech edition and that ran and discovered 99 suspicious file which I put in quarantine. The software did nothing to fix my current symptoms though. Also firefox just sent me an updated new version 9.0.1 but the malware won't let me install it.
Cypher

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Duplicate post therefore closed.
http://spywarewarrior.com/viewtopic.php?t=34270

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Spyware Warrior Forum Index -> Archived Spyware Removal Help Topics All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

smartBlue Style © 2002 Smartor