Spyware Warrior Spyware Warrior
Help with Spyware, Hijacking & Other Internet Nuisances

FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register
Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in

Feedback Requested

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Spyware Warrior Forum Index -> Archived Spyware Removal Help Topics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
al2000

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:06 pm    Post subject: Feedback Requested Reply with quote

After requesting your help in the thread below, I've been informed that my computer 'appears' to have cracked software on it, and I should format my hard drive and re-install windows.

I appreciate that your services are free and voluntary, but as my machine doesn't have any cracked software on it, this information and advice is of no use to me.

I'd be interested as to what led you to this conclusion, and why I was given no opportunity to reply to it.

Regards

Al

http://spywarewarrior.com/viewtopic.php?t=34102&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=
Gary R

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've looked over your topic, and the logs posted clearly show the presence of cracked software, whether you're aware of it or not.

It is not the policy of this forum to reveal what indications in your log alerted us to the presence of cracked software, as you could use that information to conceal its presence at other forums that may have a similar policy to ours.

My advice to you is the same as that given by Cypher.

Sorry if that is not what you wanted to hear, but our stance on this is not open to negotiation or alteration.