Spyware Warrior Spyware Warrior
Help with Spyware, Hijacking & Other Internet Nuisances

FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register
Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in

(':roll:') Gratitude in lumps........

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Spyware Warrior Forum Index -> Feedback for the Helpers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sabreman
Warrior

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:05 pm    Post subject: (':roll:') Gratitude in lumps........ Reply with quote

Very Happy

Only just spotted this section Shocked

I have recently been guided through a remarkably involved and (to me) complicated process of removing a very nasty alien from my PC - the (so-called) Windows Security Alert virus - sorting out the problems it left me with, and going on to transform my machine and system into a decently functioning bit of kit.

It isn't the latest, most expensive, or technologically advanced computer - indeed, it probably never even approached any of those descriptions !

But thanks to Spyware Warrior, it runs great, has no nasties, and I have a few strategies and ideas about what to do to keep it so - always keeping the failsafe option of asking for help from a Warrior !

Cypher was my mentor and guide through the maze, and he showed, I felt, remarkable patience and obvious superstar ability to cope with me - and I will not be modest here, I am probably in the top 5% of Computer Idiots in the world.

Well, I was, as I have actually learned a lot thanks to this experience. I'm not saying I understand it all, but I did it, and can do more than I ever could.

Thanks to all, especially Cypher, and I'm happy to make a modest donation.

Razz
Gary R

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad to hear you got your problems resolved sabreman, thanks for the donation it is much appreciated, as are your words about Cypher. Very Happy

If you've been helped, please donate to help with the costs of this volunteer site .... Spyware Warrior Donations
Cypher

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're welcome sabreman glad we could help Smile
Thank you for you're kind words and donation.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Spyware Warrior Forum Index -> Feedback for the Helpers All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: