Spyware Warrior Spyware Warrior
Help with Spyware, Hijacking & Other Internet Nuisances

FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register
Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in

Thanks to Gringo

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Spyware Warrior Forum Index -> Feedback for the Helpers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Christopher macintosh

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:50 pm    Post subject: Thanks to Gringo Reply with quote

I would just like to reiterate my sincere gratitude to Gringo.

After suffering an infection to my system which constantly hijacked my web browser and possibly other areas in the background i was left with two choices, both non ideal. Either fork out 30-40 to buy an anti-spyware program or re-install my OS.

On the other hand i found out about and used this forum and got my system systematically and thoroughly checked and subsequently cleaned for free. Fast response back from my posts, pleasant manner and excellent recommendations and reference material after the clean to keep clean. GREAT SERVICE. Forum name is well deserved.
gringo_pr
SWW Masters Graduate

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Christopher macintosh,

It is very much appreciated when we receive such a great feed back from the people we have helped, It really brings up the moral of the whole forum when somebody comes here and spends the time to say thank you,

Surf safe ,

Gringo
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Spyware Warrior Forum Index -> Feedback for the Helpers All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: