Spyware Warrior Spyware Warrior
Help with Spyware, Hijacking & Other Internet Nuisances

FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register
Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in

Need Help In Ridding My Computers Of Malicious Spyware

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Spyware Warrior Forum Index -> Archived Spyware Removal Help Topics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
manu

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:19 am    Post subject: Need Help In Ridding My Computers Of Malicious Spyware Reply with quote

hi Everyone,

I am new on this forum but have become a member as I desperately need help in ridding my computers of a spyware - probably a keylogger.

I have Norten Internet Security and Spybot installed on my computers along with firewalls included in my XP and Vista and wireless modem. However, none of this has worked as the person who spies on my online activities seems to know all my passwords and has even got in to the most secure sites. In fact my bank has changed my cards 3 times this year on account of unauthorised access. I believe this crook has installed a key logger on to my computers and is monitoring all my activity. Changing of passwords does not work.

Can any kindly soul suggest any software that I can install which would secure my computer? I have tried Anonymizer, FoxyProxy, megaproxy, and other proxy servers but nothing seems to be working.

Any suggestions will be warmly appreciated.

Thanks and regards

manu Evil or Very Mad
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Spyware Warrior Forum Index -> Archived Spyware Removal Help Topics All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

smartBlue Style © 2002 Smartor