Spyware Warrior Spyware Warrior
Help with Spyware, Hijacking & Other Internet Nuisances

FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register
Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in

guess what

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Freeware
Spammer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 4:58 am    Post subject: guess what Reply with quote

yes, it's another newbie. i'm from birmingham uk. i like freware, particularly if it helps me to avoid spyware rather than installing it.

nice to meet y'all Laughing
olliver
Expert Developer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 10:23 am    Post subject: Re: guess what Reply with quote

Freeware wrote:
yes, it's another newbie. i'm from birmingham uk. i like freware, particularly if it helps me to avoid spyware rather than installing it.

Perhaps a newbie at search engine spam:
http://forums.techguy.org/members/276367-freeware.html

Please note how he's directing traffic to subdirecteries (just mouse over the signature and watch the destiny links change) hoping to score highly for his targetted keywords. Note #2 for his nickname "Freeware". Who on earth except spammers would choose retarded nicks like "buy spam" or "best mortgage quotes"? Finally note # 3 his spamsite under construction:
Again loaded with keywords leading to pointless gibberish. This method isn't new, that's feeding the search engine until the pages rank highly for their desired keywords. Then our developer who lacks a proper name would swap contents with crap links and javascript redirects to his affiliates, hoping for easy bucks at other people's expense (abusing resources for financial gain)

Perhaps the administrators of this board would like to consider to nuke this account, although the target is currently in a dormant state of being a collection of landing pages. Rest assured, our newbie called Freebie will swap contents as soon as it seems lucrative.

Olliver
Nick
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've removed the links and banned Freeware since this is definitely spamming. Thanks Olliver for pointing this out.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Spyware Warrior Forum Index -> Introductions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: