Spyware Warrior Spyware Warrior
Help with Spyware, Hijacking & Other Internet Nuisances

FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register
Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in

help me to apply counter measure a website spreading spyware

View previous topic :: View next topic  
dwinix

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 4:16 am    Post subject: help me to apply counter measure a website spreading spyware Reply with quote

Arrow http://www.manilatimes.net

If you see this site web you can feel that the web master doesn't or the group of people here did not care the whole world.

Let me explain my experience, this web site is a well known in Asia
I visited this site since a long time and I used to read news update.
Last year 2006, I called my friends if they received my e-mail invitations, some of them answer me, "the computer is in trouble" so I let them explain for what happened, since we are the same attitude in terms internet surfing, but surprisingly they did not know, and they did not even install or down load in the internet, I ask them what is the cause and where they are during the time of trouble begin, just surfing the net!!! answered to me and I let them names the web they are visited, for I do the same, they gave many site web , so one night I set down just to discover this web site I almost frustrated that night "but angel" almost before I go to bed I visited my favorite web site to read news updates, hell " maybe it is what they told me, so to continue my investigation I let to sacrifice my old computer running windows XP SP2 without any antispyware and antivirus installed so I visit this web site.

So Yes, this is the site web.
I do not know how many internet users affected to this web site.
Please if you visit this web site be sure to be protected I let you advice to install first the "prevx" and down load it to there site web
and of course the antivirus and spyware if you dont have, this page have many free spyware software and name it you find it here.

One thing why I share it here because I don't how to combat it alone, some say, united voice can be heard it loud and clear.

One thing also if you do not know how to repair the infection of badware rootkit problem. please do not visit this site web, I'm warning you, to secured your computer because you will be redirected to other web site which full of trojan and spyware whether you deny the invitation it well automatically downloading program without your consent.

Please let me know where I can drop the screen shot, I manage to make a clear image of this site web this three image showed the
pop up windows inviting the user accept scanning the system error
and the second pop up windows inviting you to run the program
means to say it is down loaded without your consent and want to run the program but it is till in your discretion if you like or not to run this malware program.

End this hilarious story.
dwinx

[/b]

It brings your life ends before great works seen.

definitely, great works make a man on high, so let us be a good man.
Nick
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, what is it you are seeing that is harmful? It's just the Manila Times online edition. One of the advertising banners? Pop Up?

In any event, this doesn't belong in the hijackthis forum.
dwinix

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nick wrote:
So, what is it you are seeing that is harmful? It's just the Manila Times online edition. One of the advertising banners? Pop Up?

In any event, this doesn't belong in the hijackthis forum.

High,
It seems that you do not understand the simple synopsis of the structure of web site.
Sorry for Microsoft NVP, it seems that you do not deserved their badge.
We are taking here with spywarrior theme. do you?
It tantamount,that you do not analyze will your comment.
Please read many times this post and imagine what did you commented here.
To be clear, I give you one point, no visitor that can manage to put a advertising banner (as what you said) in particular web site without giving advance dialog to owner of the site.
Not to mis cote me, I'm giving you a Cristal clear here, meaning there is a concrete collaboration between the person who maintain this web site and the extortionist. So what for this SpyWarrior web site!!!

To find the topic what I reported please visit the web link below.

http://www.stopbadware.org/reports/container?reportname=winantivirus.com%2F

http://www.stopbadware.org/reports/container?reportname=http://www.errorsafe.com/

And one point also, If you believe that it will not appear interesting
in your test, so its not for you.

I address this post to those person who have a big heart to others,

Next time, if you make comment please be gentile,

So that I will respond gently.......!

Sorry if I offended you......

Thanks.

It brings your life ends before great works seen.

definitely, great works make a man on high, so let us be a good man.
nosirrah
Warrior

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Sorry for Microsoft NVP, it seems that you do not deserved their badge.

I stopped reading at this point .
Nick
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe you are saying that some part of the Manila Times was offering Winantivirus and/or Errorsafe? If so, then what is section is this being seen in? Url of the ad banner? A screen shot, url connection log, or other evidence would be great to see. Be aware that programs running on the local computer can change or redirect links or content on web pages. We would need some tangible proof of what you are saying to evaluate the web site.
suzi
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is the SiteAdvisor report for the manilatimes.net website. SiteAdvisor did not find any problems there.

http://www.siteadvisor.com/sites/manilatimes.net

We know that Winantivirus and ErrorSafe are bad, but we need more information to investigate the Manila Times site, as Nick said.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Spyware Warrior Forum Index -> Talk About It All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: