Spyware Warrior Spyware Warrior
Help with Spyware, Hijacking & Other Internet Nuisances

FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register
Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in

Rubber Ducky, AndyatHull

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Spyware Warrior Forum Index -> Anti-Spyware and Security Software Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Colorado

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 3:03 pm    Post subject: Rubber Ducky, AndyatHull Reply with quote

We are going to create a new and extensive set of guidelines to our affiliates as Alvin Suggested. And really we appreciate everyones input. But can somebody here please help me with something I just don't get.

So the owner of Malwareteks.com is a separate person or legal entity that is working with MalwareBytes in order to try and promote RogueRemoverPro in the hope of earning a commission. AndyatHull from SecurityCadets also has a link to RogueRemoverPro and he claims on his website that it is one of his "sponsors".

Temerc also calls us publicly calls us a rogue, and does sport a banner to Malwarebytes on his site. But OK he has stated his unaffiliated and non collaborating position, so we can eave him out of this for now.

Lets talk about the three of you. You are clearly all working with each other posting links, writing articles, doing social bookmarking, accusing us of being a rogue in an effort to promote RogueRemoverPro

Somebody .... Please help me out here and explain how this is any different from what we are being accused of?
Colorado

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this was supposed to be a reply on a different thread
I will post it again in the proper place
Nick
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is the link to the post in the main topic. Since you've already posted to the original topic, I'll lock this one.

http://spywarewarrior.com/viewtopic.php?p=155147#155147
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Spyware Warrior Forum Index -> Anti-Spyware and Security Software Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: