Spyware Warrior Spyware Warrior
Help with Spyware, Hijacking & Other Internet Nuisances

FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register
Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in

Hopefully Not Another One Post Wonder...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hydroaxe

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 3:08 am    Post subject: Hopefully Not Another One Post Wonder... Reply with quote

Hi everyone. Smile It looks like people sure come and go in these forums. I know I have ended up surfing here many times as the result of google searches when helping people or myself. I always feel like I don't know enough, so I think it's about time I signed up and learned more.
AndyAtHull
SWW Honors Graduate

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 4:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Hydroaxe.

Welcome back to the forum. What stage are you at? Because if you want to learn more about helping others then look no futher. Have a look at my signature and click on the malwareremoval part. They have a university there that teaches the likes of me with HijackThis.

Most people that would like to learn here st SpywareWarrior get directed there now. And when you are trained up you can help on this board.

If you have any questions. Please ask them

Andy Wink

Follow me on: Twitter | Follow Securitycadets' on: Twitter | Become a fan on: Facebook

Hydroaxe

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm at the point where I can spot something fishy in a Hijack This scan, but I always google the file name and investigate various serch results before I do anything. I've never lost a battle, but I give all the credit to using google effectively, so I would say my actual knowledge is pretty low.

I checked out that link. It looks like a place that's good to make time for and about the right price. It's inevitible that I'll join, but I'm going to fight myself for a while. I should be spending more time working on my computer. Rolling Eyes
AndyAtHull
SWW Honors Graduate

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 4:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No worries. The University will be there for whenever you are ready. There are some great teachers there. I trained there, and I still am.

You have a good understanding on what the basics are. You would be a credit to all the other trainees/volunteers out there.

Andy Wink

Follow me on: Twitter | Follow Securitycadets' on: Twitter | Become a fan on: Facebook

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Spyware Warrior Forum Index -> Introductions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: