Spyware Warrior Spyware Warrior
Help with Spyware, Hijacking & Other Internet Nuisances

FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register
Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in

Nice Forum lloking forward to contributing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Spyware Warrior Forum Index -> Feedback for the Helpers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CompServices

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 7:25 pm    Post subject: Nice Forum lloking forward to contributing Reply with quote

Hello to all of you who are doing a great job and service.

I am a Computer Tech/guru as my customers refer to me. It's how I have been making my living for several years now and I do quite well.

Lately I have come across several systems with spyware that reinfects the systems shortly after cleaning them up. I have spent the last three hours here reading one of the forums regarding these types of problems and found several new tools to add to my arsenal.

I'm a firm believer in not reformating and starting over as so many choose to do, so the information I have gatherd looks as though it's going to solve a couple problems tomorrow.

I will be offering up that information upon completing the services.

Some day(likely not to soon)maybe there will be some way to stop this completly, we can only hope.

Frankly I love what I do and have great relationships with my clients, but this spyware crap has just flat out made some of my days miserable. I look forward to possibly being a contibutor to ease the pain others are going through.

Mike
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Spyware Warrior Forum Index -> Feedback for the Helpers All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: