Spyware Warrior Spyware Warrior
Help with Spyware, Hijacking & Other Internet Nuisances

FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register
Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in

C2 Media - the printing company

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Spyware Warrior Forum Index -> Spyware/Adware in the News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
iceblue
Warrior Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2004 12:27 pm    Post subject: C2 Media - the printing company Reply with quote

Quote:
This is for informational purposes only; if this info could be somehow be made public by SpywareInfo it would be GREATLY appreciated!

My company is C2 Media. Our web site is www.c2media.com. We are a color printing company headquartered in New York city, with offices around the country. We are constantly being accused of being C2 Media LTD, the London based company responsible for lop.com.

We have nothing to do with adware or spyware, but I regularly get complaints (sometime threats) from people who are understandably angry about losing control of their computers. When searching the internet for info on lop.com, an article of yours comes up listing C2 Media as the parent company. The article is correct, but unfortunately when c2 media is typed into a search engine, my site is what comes up.

If in any future articles about lop you could somehow identify the correct C2 Media LTD, a London based company, and mention that C2 Media, the printing company has nothing to do with adware, I would be forever in your debt!

Any questions or comments, please contact me via the New York email link on our web site.

Thanks!

Craig Szelestey
Director of Operations
C2 Media

Last edited by iceblue on Sat May 29, 2004 5:15 am; edited 2 times in total
wawadave
Warrior Obsessed

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2004 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

must be hell to be mistaken for lop. and bad for buisness thank you for letting us know about this.
Installing Vista http://tinyurl.com/2l9qyd
nomorespyware
Warrior Sleuth Expert

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2004 5:59 pm    Post subject: Thanks IceBlue! Reply with quote

That must be a real nightmare for them. I'll see about posting something about this on my site.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Spyware Warrior Forum Index -> Spyware/Adware in the News All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: