Spyware Warrior Spyware Warrior
Help with Spyware, Hijacking & Other Internet Nuisances

FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register
Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in

How do I save favorites from any internet browser?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Spyware Warrior Forum Index -> General Software Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
leader2
Warrior

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:11 pm    Post subject: How do I save favorites from any internet browser? Reply with quote

Hi. Sometimes I've had to reformat my comp and of course everything is erased. In the past I knew how to save html file favorites from Firefox and IE to a folder so that when the reformat was over I could dbl click them and re add them to favorites.

I have since forgotten where to go to do this. Which folder do you access for any web browser (I am currently using IE, Firefox, Chrome and Opera sporadically. I might try Avant at some point too) to get to the actual favorite file? That way I can copy it to my external drive and once I reinstall the browser readd it to favorites. Please let me know how to do this as in the past I lost some very important favorites my mom had added in Mozilla.

Thanks. Wink
Gary R

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easiest way I know to backup Firefox is to use ..... http://mozbackup.jasnapaka.com/

If you've been helped, please donate to help with the costs of this volunteer site .... Spyware Warrior Donations
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Spyware Warrior Forum Index -> General Software Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: