Spyware Warrior Spyware Warrior
Help with Spyware, Hijacking & Other Internet Nuisances

FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register
Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in

km2357, My Saviour

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Spyware Warrior Forum Index -> Feedback for the Helpers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
am414

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 3:55 pm    Post subject: km2357, My Saviour Reply with quote

km2357 was on hand to help with all of the problems I was having with my laptop and even though the majority of my problems didn't appear to be malware or spyware related, km2357 was a massive help in all areas. Dedicated, quick to respond, clear and thorough with instructions and incredibly patient with someone (me!) who is not too computer-savvy. My laptop is now running perfectly, like new.

km2357, thank you so much. I realise you must be an ordinary person with a job, family, hobbies etc. so for you to take the time to help people like me who have got themselves into a sticky situation; I can't even begin to tell you how appreciative I am.

You're an absolute legend. Thank you once again! Will definitely be making a donation and spreading the word about this forum.Very Happy
km2357
SWW Masters Graduate

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi am414.

Thanks for the kind words. Very Happy

It was a pleasure working with you and I'm glad to see we got the problems with your laptop fixed and that its working like brand new. Mr. Green Thumb Up

If you've been helped by Spyware Warrior, please donate to help with the costs of this volunteer website. Thank You. Smile
lindas422

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:36 am    Post subject: DITTO to km2357 Reply with quote

If I had seen am414's post on March 30, 2008 before I sent mine, I would have just copied it! Good description of km's quality work, am414!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Spyware Warrior Forum Index -> Feedback for the Helpers All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: