Spyware Warrior Spyware Warrior
Help with Spyware, Hijacking & Other Internet Nuisances

FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register
Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in

Hello and Help

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Spyware Warrior Forum Index -> General Software Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bigmic35

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:23 pm    Post subject: Hello and Help Reply with quote

Hi! all. I am a true Geek working for 1800905GEEK and have come across an issue that I have never incountered before and now have twice in one day. The issue is the windows clock is set via the bios to the correct time and date but upon reboot of the system the bios clock is correct but as soon as windows boot the date is set back exactly 2 years and here is the kicker this is happening on 2 completely differant system and 2 completely differant locations one is a dell running win2k sp4 and the other is an HP running xp sp2. Any one have anything on this one?? I have seen all kinds of things but this one is a new one on me. Of corse the kicker is with the date change surfing the web become a major issue as all security certs are not valid and that is the issue I was called out for in the first place. The only fix I have found is to set an atomic clock sync to start when the system starts and to run every couple of mins after that to keep the time and date set.

Let me know. Thanks
BIGMIC. Very Happy
suzi
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi and welcome. I moved your post where it will be read by more people and hopefully someone who can answer your question.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Spyware Warrior Forum Index -> General Software Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: