Spyware Warrior Spyware Warrior
Help with Spyware, Hijacking & Other Internet Nuisances

FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register
Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in

Spyware Warrior's: Most useful site on the web...

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Spyware Warrior Forum Index -> Feedback for the Helpers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cull57
Warrior

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 4:27 am    Post subject: Spyware Warrior's: Most useful site on the web... Reply with quote

I can not say enough about what a service you all are providing. I have utilized your services a few times with complete success. Your experts are not only knowledgable, but very friendly and helpful. They bear with us newbies and computer illiterate dopes without ever being condescending.

I recommend people to your site whenever they tell me about computer woes. In fact, recently I was at my sister's house and I was toying around my nephew's computer only to notice that it was all messed up. I did some scans and cleaning up but it still was messed up, so I posted a HJT log for him.

Again, thank you very much for your valued assistance. Keep up the GREAT work there at SW!

Cull57
channi
Warrior

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 8:56 am    Post subject: I no longer trust Spywarewarrior. Reply with quote

It is very obvious that something has happened here, and it does not smell very good at all.

A perfect example is the recent delisting of Doctor Alex. Here is the "note" on why Doctor Alex was delisted.

"Note on Doctor Alex: Doctor Alex was listed on this page because of concerns with the lack of information about the company and its privacy practices, as well as the false use of TRUSTe seal on the Doctor Alex web site. In December 2005, the vendor behind this application took steps to address all of our concerns. Thus, we can no longer consider Doctor Alex to be "rogue/suspect" anti-spyware.
[A: 4-23-05 / U: 12-24-05]"

Doctor Alex DOES NOT EVEN HAVE A WEBPAGE, and so none of the concerns mentioned have been addressed at all!
suzi
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

channi, this is a duplicate post and does not belong in this forum. Please do not make duplicate posts.

I split off your other post to its own thread:

http://www.spywarewarrior.com/viewtopic.php?t=18736

Please post all comments about Dr. Alex in that thread. Any other duplicate posts are subject to being deleted.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Spyware Warrior Forum Index -> Feedback for the Helpers All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: